NEWCOMERS CANADA CAREER FAIRS
Improving the job-readiness, settlement and integration of foreign-born nationals in Canada.
The Newcomers Career Fair is Canada’s leading recruitment event for employers wishing to recruit highly skilled foreign workers already in Canada – management, professional, scientific, technical and trade skills.
Designed to improve job mobility amongst foreign-born workers in Canada, our Newcomers Career Fairs connect skilled immigrants with employers who are eligible to employ foreign workers either temporarily or permanently.
The Newcomers Career Fair also provides Visa and Immigration Advice, Career Services, Education and English Language Testing, Foreign Credential Assessment and Settlement Services for all foreign-born residents in Canada including temporary foreign workers, permanent residents and international students.
Why Visitors attend our Newcomers Canada Fairs?
- For employment opportunities in their local cities, province or inter-provincially
- For jobs with employers who understand the process of hiring skilled foreign workers, especially temporary foreign workers
- For immigration and visa advice including Express Entry seminars
- For learning English or French including our dedicated IELTS Master Classes
- For foreign credential assessment and registration
For settlement services including banking, health insurance, general insurance, tax, housing and telecommunications e.g. cell phones
Newcomers Career Fair - Toronto
Date March 18, 2017
Take the first step towards connecting with Employers, Educational and Settlement services, helping Newcomers in Canada by visiting our Newcomers Career Fair in Toronto.... Read More
Newcomers Career Fair - Calgary
Date April 22, 2017
Take the first step towards connecting with Employers, Educational and Settlement services, helping Newcomers in Canada by visiting our Newcomers Career Fair in Calgary.... Read More